This is a great opportunity for a self-starting professional to be part of a dynamic, top-notch professional design team. We are looking for a rising star graphic designer who loves to be challenged. Our culture at Creative Spot is one that transcends traditional role-based lines. We work collaboratively and cross-functionally and are thus seeking an ambitious and flexible team player that wants to constantly learn, grow and evolve as both a professional and a person.
The right candidate is one who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, has an aptitude and interest in technology, and balances creative thinking and ideas with a strong and sophisticated design aesthetic.
- Possess a high level of creativity and design skills to develop new marketing materials,
including concept logos, graphic layouts, email blasts and collateral marketing materials
- Support the marketing team in updating existing branded marketing materials
- Collaborate internally to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Assist in the creation of social media banners/graphics, and digital ads
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Assist creative team with brainstorming and creative strategies
- Communicate consistently and effectively throughout project development
- New graduates to 3 years of experience
- Must have expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, layout, composition, and color theory
- Experience in traditional and non-traditional media including web/interactive, corporate identity/branding, marketing communications materials, advertising, and direct mail/packaging
- Experience with web-related technologies including html and CSS is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is plus
- Highly creative, innovative thinker capable of handling multiple projects across all phases of execution with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of print production for various outputs
- Strong communication skills, flexible and customer-oriented
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
If you are looking for a stimulating and challenging agency environment that will help you achieve your career potential, send a cover letter, resume, work samples and references to email@example.com or fill out the form below.